A3 Crash Folded to DL Brochure Printing
|A3 Crash folded to DL
|Crash Fold (Roll fold) or Crash Fold (Z fold)
|115gsm, 150gsm Gloss Artpaper
150gsm Matt-Satin Artpaper
|Full Colour (CMYK) two sides
|For additional artwork & product info please see here.
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your A3 Crash Folding to DL brochures and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
Need some inspiration? This option is our affordable Graphic Design service.
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
Order Your Printed A3 Crash folded to DL Brochures
We define crash folding as the folding a document at least once, and then subsequently folding it again over the preceding folds. For an A3 Crash folded to DL brochure, this means that we will take an A3 sheet, fold it in half to A4 and then crash fold it to DL.
A3 crash folded to DL printed brochures are primarily used where the design calls for A3 size printing, but the finished size needs to be much smaller (e.g. DL). This is often the case for direct mailing and marketing campaigns where the brochures need to be sent in DL envelopes. Crash folding can also be extremely effective when it is important to give out informational or promotional material in a compact format. Cheap and effective, this is the format many tourist operators choose for their maps and instructional guides.
Printed exclusively in Australia, you don’t need to be an experienced designer to achieve stylish and professional looking brochures.
We offer a range of standard product options for our printed A3 crash folded to DL brochures. Online pricing is available through our online pricing calculator.
- The flat size before folding is A3 (420 x 297mm) and the finished size after folding is DL (99 x 210mm)
- Full colour double sided
- Firstly, we will fold your printing in half to form 4 x A4 size panels (2 on the front and 2 on the back). We will then crash fold (either roll fold or z-fold) the printing to DL size. This will create a folded brochure with 12 x DL panels (6 per side).
- When roll folding, your printing will be folded inward in the same direction twice.
- When z-folding, we will fold your printing 2 times. Each fold will open in the opposite direction to its neighbour to give a concertina effect.
- You can choose from popular stock weights such as 115gsm and 150gsm in a stock options such as gloss artpaper, matt-satin artpaper and recycled artpaper.
Do you need a design? We have a full team of graphic designers who can take your information, images and logos and craft an elegant and effective brochure for you.