A4 folded to DL Brochure Printing
|A4 Folded to DL
|6pp Roll Fold or 6pp Z fold
|140gsm Uncoated Bond
150gsm, 170gsm Gloss Artpaper
150gsm, 170gsm Matt-Satin Artpaper
150gsm Recycled Matt-Satin Artpaper
250gsm Uncoated Board
250gsm Recycled Uncoated Board
250gsm, 350gsm Gloss Artboard
250gsm, 350gsm Matt-Satin Artboard
381um (225gsm) Kraft Board
|Full Colour (CMYK) one side or two sides
Black & White two sides
|250gsm or heavier stock weights may be scored and supplied flat (not folded)
|For additional artwork & product info please see here.
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your A4 Folding to DL brochures and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
Need some inspiration? This option is our affordable Graphic Design service.
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
Order Your Printed A4 Folded to DL Brochures
Our most popular folding style! Printed A4 folded to DL brochures (otherwise referred to a 6pp DL) are cheap, versatile and effective. These brochures are the perfect way of getting your message out there as they are visually appealing, easy to distribute and will not blow the budget.
Exclusively printed in Australia, they are perfect for direct mail and marketing campaigns as they fit in a standard DL sized letter. They also make excellent menus and countertop displays (especially when printed on a heavy weight stock) and they work just as well as a handout to potential customers (whether at a trade show, in a showroom, or on the street).
Popular uses for these printed brochures are menus, notices, instruction sheets, sale brochures, leaflet drops, handouts, technical sheets and much more.
We offer online pricing for a wide range of A4 folded to DL printed options. Pricing can be found by using our online calculator.
- The flat size before folding is A4 (297 x 210mm) and the finished size after folding is DL (99 x 210mm)
- Full colour or black & white single or double sided
- We offer both roll folding and z-folding
- When roll folding, your printing will be folded inward in the same direction twice. This will create a brochure with 6 x DL panels
- When z-folding, we will fold your printing into thirds. Each fold will open in the opposite direction to its neighbour to give a concertina effect. This will create 6 x DL panels (3 on the front and back)
- We offer a wide variety of stock weights ranging from 150gsm, 170gsm, 250gsm all the way through to 350gsm. These are available in a range of paper finishes, including our popular gloss and matt-satin artpapers and artboards as well as uncoated, recycled and specialty stocks as well.
Need an eye-catching design? Our team of professional designers would love to help you out!