Loyalty & VIP Card Printing
|Size:||85.5 x 54mm|
|Stock:||0.76mm White PVC|
|Printing:||Full Colour (CMYK) two sides|
|Loyalty & VIP Options:||Signature Panel
Magnetic Strip (without encoding)
Embossed Numbers (12pt Gold or Silver)
Thermal Barcoding (Code 39 or Code 128)
(barcode type & numbering entered during checkout)
(radius as per Instant Pricing Calculator)
|Further Information::||For additional artwork & product info please see here.|
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your Loyalty & VIP cards and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
Need some inspiration? This option is our affordable Graphic Design service.
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
Order Your Printed Loyalty & VIP cards
When you want to improve customer interaction, retention and sales, our printed loyalty and VIP cards are a marketing tool every business should investigate. Printed on premium 0.76mm white PVC, these cards look great, are super durable and fit perfectly into your customers purses or wallets. Limited only by your imagination, they are perfect for:
- Loyalty card programs, VIP card programs, reward card programs and gift cards
- Membership cards, customer cards, ID cards, medical cards
- Entry passes, guest passes and event passes
Whatever you need them for, our plastic loyalty & VIP cards are much longer lasting than their tradition paper counterparts. When used for a loyalty, VIP or reward programs, your customers can keep the same card forever, saving the hassle of replacing their card every time they are stamped, or hole punched. In addition to this, they will also make your staff’s job easier as well. Say goodbye to stamps and hole punches, just scan or swipe the card and your customers points will instantly be added, ready for their next purchase.
Another benefit of these cards is that they can record a vast trove of information about your customers. Information that you would never get using a paper card (e.g. birthdays, favorite products, popular promotions, etc..). This information is incredibly valuable as it allows you to customise your products and sales to individual customers to increase your sales and client retention.
Perfect for café’s, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, physiotherapists & chiropractors, franchise owners, beauty salons, hairdressers, dry cleaners, bike shops, garage and car services, sporting clubs, music festivals and much more.
Pricing for our plastic loyalty & VIP cards can be found by using our online pricing calculator.
- These are the same size as a standard credit card (85.5 x 54mm) and are designed to fit perfectly in any wallet or purse.
- Full colour double sided
- These cards are printed on our premium 0.76mm white PVC (the same thickness as a standard credit card). Please contact us for a custom quote if you need printing on clear plastic instead
- 4 x round corners (3mm radius) are provided as a standard for all our printed loyalty & VIP cards.
- A signature Panel
- A magnetic Strip (without encoding)
- Embossed Numbers (12pt Gold or Silver)
- Thermal Barcoding (Code 39 or Code 128)
(Barcode type and numbering can be entered during the checkout process)
Need help with your design? Our experienced team of graphic designers have the creativity and skills to create any design you can think of.