We understand that your privacy is very important and that you have the right to control your personal information. We know that you value how your personal information is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information do we gather?
The information we gather and learn from our customers helps us personalise and continually improve the shopping experience with us.
We record the following information:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use ‘cookies,’ to track your purchases and when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you may not be able to purchase from this site or log in for special members’ pricing or offers.
What about cookies?
Cookies are a small text files (up to 4KB) that are stored on your computer either temporarily for a particular session or permanently on your hard disk. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of our website.
The ‘help’ section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. As cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do we share the information we receive?
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended.
How secure is information about me?
We protect your information by securing our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This provides high level encryption for our whole website (including any sensitive information you input during the ordering process). Our security certificate is supplied by GoDaddy. For more information click here.
We generally do not sell products for purchase by children as we require credit card details, or payment by direct deposit.
If you are under 18 you may use our site, however we reserve the right to decline your order if we believe:
- That selling to you is against the law
- You do not have legitimate authority to authorise a purchase
- You do not have the means to purchase or pay
- That our products may be used inappropriately, or our products could cause harm.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose to not provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you may not be able to purchase on this site while cookies are switched off.
Refunds & Returns Policy
In the event of a printing error or transport damage, all queries regarding the error must be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
If we confirm that the issue is clearly identified as a printing or finishing error, all steps will be taken to rectify or re-print the job. Faulty goods must be returned to our factory before a re-print can occur. If the problem is a result of incorrect artwork the client will be liable and responsible for any reprinting or associated costs. For full details please refer to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel an order prior to final proof approval, please follow the instructions below: