We understand that your privacy is important and that you have the right to control your personal information. We also understand that you value how your personal information is used / shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information do we gather?
The information we gather and learn from our customers helps us personalise and continually improve the shopping experience with us. We may share or disclose customer data with trusted third parties to perform services on your behalf.
We protect your information by securing our website using TLS 1.3 (Transport Layer Security) encryption. Our security SSL/TLS certificate is provided by Let’s Encrypt. For more information click here.
We record the following information:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use ‘cookies,’ to track your purchases and when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you may not be able to purchase from this site or log in for special members’ pricing or offers.
What about cookies?
Cookies are a small text files (up to 4KB) that are stored either temporarily for a particular session or permanently on your Computer / Device. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of our website.
The ‘help’ section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. As cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We generally do not sell products for purchase by children as we require credit card details, or payment by direct deposit.
If you are under 18 you may use our site, however we reserve the right to decline your order if we believe:
- That selling to you is against the law
- You do not have legitimate authority to authorise a purchase
- You do not have the means to purchase or pay
- That our products may be used inappropriately, or our products could cause harm.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose to not provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you may not be able to purchase on this site while cookies are switched off.