A3 Card Printing
|A3 (297 x 420mm)
|250gsm & 350gsm Gloss Artboard
250gsm & 350gsm Matt-Satin Artboard
250gsm & 350gsm Recycled Matt-Satin Artboard
250gsm & 350gsm Uncoated Board
250gsm & 350gsm Recycled Uncoated Board
280gsm & 350gsm Linen Uncoated Board
261gsm & 368gsm Matt-Satin Synthetic
381um (225gsm) & 508um (283gsm) Kraft Board
|Full Colour (CMYK) one side or two sides
Black & White one side or two sides
|Option of Gloss, Matt, Velvet or No Laminate
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your A3 cards and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
Need some inspiration? This option is our affordable Graphic Design service.
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
Order Your Printed A3 Cards
A3 printing is an affordable way to get your message out in the marketplace. All our A3 cards are 100% printed in Australia.
Online pricing for an extensive range of printed A3 card options can be found through our instant pricing calculator.
- A3 (420 x 297mm)
- Full colour single or double sided
- For durability we offer A3 cards printed on stock weights ranging from 225gsm through to 420gsm. Our most popular stock types are gloss and matt-satin artboard. Uncoated, specialty, synthetic and recycled stocks are also available. For an extra premium finish, gloss and matt lamination options are also available. We offer lighter paper weights (such as 100gsm, 115gsm, 120gsm, 140gsm, 150gsm & 170gsm) under our A3 flyer product.
Do you in need a professional layout? Our team of skilled graphic designers would love to do the hard work for you!