DL Card Printing
|Finished Size:||DL (99 x 210mm)|
|Stocks:||250gsm & 350gsm Gloss Artboard|
250gsm & 350gsm Matt-Satin Artboard
350gsm Uncoated Board
250gsm Recycled Matt-Satin Artboard
350gsm Recycled Uncoated Board
280gsm Linen Uncoated Board
297um (185gsm) 2-tone brown kraft paper
|Printing:||Full Colour (CMYK) one side or two sides|
|Laminating Front:||Option of Gloss, Matt, Velvet or No Laminate|
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your DL cards and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
Need some inspiration? This option is our affordable Graphic Design service.
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
Order Your Printed DL Cards
100% printed in Australia, we offer DL cards in a plethora of options.
- DL (210 x 99mm)
- Full colour single or double sided
- A range of stock weights, beginning at 250gsm through to 420gsm. A variety of popular stocks types including gloss and matt-satin artboard, uncoated board, specialty and recycled boards. Additional laminate (matt & gloss) is available as well for an extra premium finish.For thinner stocks and lighter paper weights (such as 100gsm, 115gsm, 120gsm, 140gsm, 150gsm & 170gsm) please see our DL flyers.
Need to make your cards really pop? Never fear, our team of skilled designers would be more than happy to do the hard work for you!