Perfect Bound Book Printing (48pp+)
|Binding Option:||Perfect Bound|
|Page Range:||48pp-300pp (printed pages)|
|Cover Laminating:||Matt or Gloss on outside covers|
|Finished Sizes:||A6, A5 & A4 Portrait (long edge bind)|
A5 & A4 Landscape (short edge bind)
(for custom sizes, please contact us for a quote)
Internal/Text Pages Printing:
|Full Colour (CMYK) one or two sides|
Full Colour (CMYK) or Black & White two sides
|Cover Stocks (4pp):||250gsm & 350gsm Gloss Artboard|
250gsm & 350gsm Matt-Satin Artboard
250gsm & 350gsm Recycled Matt-Satin Artboard
|Internal/Text Page Stocks:||100gsm Uncoated Bond,|
100gsm Linen Uncoated Paper
100gsm & 120gsm Recycled Uncoated Paper
115gsm, 150gsm, 170gsm Gloss Artpaper
115gsm, 150gsm, 170gsm Matt-Satin Artpaper
140gsm Uncoated Bond
150gsm Recycled Matt-Satin Artpaper
|Further Information:||For additional artwork & product info please see here.|
All prices include GST and FREE delivery Australia wide!
Dispatch times are shown by filling out the instant pricing calculator.
Please select our Check & Make Press Ready option when ordering your perfect bound books and we’ll take care of it for you!
Not sure which option to choose?
Explanations can be found below:
I have Press Ready Files
- Artwork must be the correct size.
- Artwork must have correct internal bleed.
- Artwork must have correct external bleed.
- All borders must be setup as per our guidelines.
Check & Make Press Ready
- This includes us checking your artwork and where possible making it acceptable for commercial printing.
- Please note, this option does not include making small changes to your artwork (typesetting & design) or creating your design from scratch (graphic design).
- For a full description of this service, please click here.
Affordable Design Service
- Please note, this service is currently unavailable as a standard online option for this product. If you would like pricing, please click here and send us a custom quote request specifying the Affordable Design service
- This service involves the creation of your artwork from scratch to the finished form, ready for printing.
- A full description of what is included in our affordable design service can be found by clicking here.
To achieve the very best printing results (no matter your level of experience) we recommend all customers follow our artwork requirements. These can be found by clicking the button below.
Order Your Printed Perfect Bound Books
At CMYK Colour Online we specialize in perfect bound book printing (all books are printed in Australia).
If you’re a self-published author, cookbook writer or looking to print annual reports, sales catalogues, product guides, visitor guides, promotional booklets, year books, children’s books, technical booklets, or any other type of book, perfect binding is the solution for you.
Perfect binding is ideal for short run and on demand printing (starting with quantities as small as 5 books) and is available in a wide range of paper stocks for the cover and inside/text pages.
Perfect binding is a type of binding in which the pages are glued together along the spine. When binding your books, we use super strong PUR (Polyurethane Reactive) glue. This produces printed books which are significantly stronger and have much improved lay-flat capabilities when compared to regular EVA glues.
The many soft cover books that you see on the shelves at bookstores are often good examples of perfect bound books
We offer instant online pricing for an extensive range of printed perfect bound books.
- A4, A5 and A6
- Full colour throughout or full colour cover with black & white internal pages
- Landscape and Portrait
- Covers are generally printed on either 250gsm or 350gsm gloss or matt-satin artboard with the internal pages on 100gsm laser bond or 115gsm, 150gsm or 170gsm gloss or matt-satin artpaper. Many other stock types, weights and finishes (including matt & gloss laminates) are available as well.
Number of printed pages (pp) excluding the cover:
- 48pp through to 300pp+
Need help making your booklet artwork? Utilize the services of our professional design team to ensure your printed booklets really stand out.
Other binding alternatives we can offer are wire binding and saddle stitching.